• Transparent design so users can follow the flow of the water and the filtering process.
• Chosen “the unrivalled best for field use“ by US Backpacker Magazine.
• Chosen easiest to use by 4 out of 5 US retail experts.
• Large filter surface of 271 cm² (107 square inches) makes pumping easy.
• Approximately 48 strokes per minute to provide 1 liter of water.
• Connects to most popular water bottles.
• Compatible with hydration systems.
• The lowest-priced water filter pump in its class.
• For clear and occasionally turbid water.
• For longer trips say several months, we would recommend ceramic filters like the Pocket or Combi.
PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS > BENEFITS
• Transparent design > shows filtering process
• Very large filter surface > fast output and ease of use because of minimal resistance
• Active carbon core > reduces unpleasant tastes and odours from the water
• Cleanable filter protector > extends filter life in challenging conditions
• Quick connect fittings > for easy installation/removal of input and output hoses
• Small pre-filter on in-hose > protects filter cartridge life in turbid water
• Compact design and easy operation > to fit in any backpack or travel bag
• Easy FillTM Bottle Adaptor > attaches directly to a drinking bottle